Privacy is assured as you step inside this beautifully presented single-level home, designed to enjoy easy family living. The parents can even enjoy their own separate outdoor parents retreat off the master bedroom. It is an ideal area to relax and unwind after a hard days work.
Set in a prime central location on its own large 605sqm block this home is sure to be sold quick!
* Spacious, air conditioned open plan living, dining and family area
* Timber laminate flooring for ease of indoor/outdoor living options
* New carpet in bedrooms to compliment neutral tones throughout the interior decor
* Modern kitchen boasting stainless steel gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
* Four good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, 3 with built-in robes
* Master bedroom flows out onto your private undercover courtyard & offers an
ensuite plus generous walk in robe
* Vast outdoor entertaining area with your choice of covered, tiled alfresco dining or sun-
washed deck for relaxing
* Additional BBQ area off the kitchen & dining room
* Double remote lock-up garage with internal access & level driveway
* Fully fenced level 605 sqm yard with easy access + room for a pool
* Walk to shops, cinemas, restaurants, medical centre and transport
* Schools, M1, Coolangatta beaches, Tweed River waterways all within close proximity.
Offers to purchase will be collected and presented on the 20th May 2019 @ 5pm. It is at the owners discretion to accept an offer prior to this date so my advice is to come and inspect then get your offer in ASAP for consideration or risk missing out.
This home will not last on the market long. The owners are moving and want it SOLD now!
Call Chris Hubka 0404 284 750 to arrange your immediate inspection or for more information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
|Price:||SOLD - $610,000|
|Address:||2 Triton Street|
|City:||Tweed Heads South|
|Lot Square Metres:||605sqm|